Monday, July 16, 2012

Blog Apology...... seriously


I owe you an apology.  I know it.  Since I started this blog, I've been very careful to post new content all the time, because that's the point of a blog, isn't it?  Lately, I've let it go, like an old married guy wearing the same pair of 1980's acid washed jeans every day.

This blog is important to me, and I love sharing my ideas as much as I love the feedback that I get from those of you that are reading it.  It's just that...  I've been busy.  Like you all have.  The good news is that my new business (Babycakes!) is growing by leaps and bounds.  This week we had 4 days where we sold out of items, a first for us.  I am thrilled and cautiously optimistic.  Seems like my idea is taking off, just like I thought it would.. but who knows what roadbumps lie ahead.  This is Chicago after all, which seems to be the most corrupt city in the country, and no fan of small business.

I'm posting some new recipes now, never fear!  Thanks for sticking around!  More updates and insults to the city of Chicago to come......!

Thanks,

Leah

1 comment:

  1. Moonglow6@hotmail.comNovember 8, 2012 at 10:58 AM

    Hello Leah,

    Congrats on your business adventure! I own a small house-cleaning business and if I knew how awesome it was to be your own boss,I would have quit my desk job 25 years ago! I'm a newbie on your site, but absolutely love it, keep on truckin' mama...

    ReplyDelete