Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cake Batter Martini Shooters

Mmm... alcohol that tastes like cake!  I got this recipe from How Sweet It Is.  The author of the blog used rainbow sprinkles, which looks beautiful, but for this particular occasion I needed just black and white.  I served these as shots, along with some other tiny cocktails... oh how I love to serve miniature drinks!

Ingredients:
1 ounce amaretto
1 1/2 ounces whipped cream vodka
1 1/2 ounces white creme de cacao
1/2 ounce Godiva white chocolate liqueur
1 ounce cream cheese or vanilla frosting
Sprinkles (your choice)

Directions:
Coat the rim of the glass you are using with frosting.  Pour desired sprinkles on a plate and press glass rim into sprinkles to adhere.

Next, combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for about 30 seconds. Strain into glass and serve.  This really does taste like cake batter!  Enjoy!

Update - I made these again, with the rainbow nonpareils recommended by the original recipe, and swapped out the whipped cream vodka for "cake batter vodka", which they now have.  I added whip cream to top them off.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment