Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Princess Party

I meant to post this forever ago!

If you have been reading this blog for a while, you know that I love any excuse to rent a party bus.  I have a close friend who I always tease about being a princess.  My evidence for this claim? She's an only child, is horrified by the idea of camping, and if you playfully punch her in the arm, will scream out in pain.  And, her favorite color is purple (or as she told me the other day, fuschia).

Anyway, she loves celebrating her birthday and so I threw her an adult version of a princess party... complete with a stretch pink hummer limo!

The limo was a surprise and here is the face she made when it arrived.


Then she got in and made the face again.


Then she got out and made the face one more time for good measure.


The limo was pretty swanky on the inside and was basically the same price per hour as a party bus.  The only downside is that you can't stand up to dance, and it doesn't have a stripper pole, as many of the classy party buses tend to.


I got the birthday girl a pink crown and some pink satin gloves to complete her princess look.


And of course, pink champagne!


I made gift bags for all the guests that included girly items like adorable tiny tiaras, giant sunglasses, candy lipstick, necklaces and bracelets, bubbles, pink condoms, glow sticks, and "magic" wands.


The giant sunglasses were the most popular item by far.


You can see why.  Who wouldn't look good in these?



Here are the guys in the back of the limo, trying to stay manly in a sea of pink. 

 


 

Tiny tiaras... Both functional and fashionable!




Amber and I asked Kyle to take pictures of our outfits and the below photo was what we got.  Hmmm.



Happy Birthday Amber.... let's do it again in six months, since that's how long it took me to post this : )

No comments:

Post a Comment