Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Guitar Drink Holder + Jager

I got this plastic guitar in Vegas - at the time, it was filled with a frozen, mind-erasing concoction of some sort.  Kyle declared that, free with purchase, I had instantly become the most obnoxious asshole on the Strip.  Not an easy achievement.


Believe it or not, I had the incredible forethought to save it, so I washed it out and brought it with me on the plane ride home!

Kyle thinks he is too cool to hold the guitar

Since then, I've used it a couple of times for parties.  I fill it with shots (such as jager bombs) and then set it in a large bucket of ice.  As you can see from the photos, it goes over quite well, and is always empty by the end of the night!


Jager Bomb Recipe:

1 shot jager
1/2 can of red bull

Multiply this by... a lot... and you can fill a plastic guitar or pitcher for much added revelry to any event!


So..... Thirsty....

No comments:

Post a Comment