Monday, March 28, 2011

A Threesome of Sliders

While preparing to have people over for a sporting event (the madness!), I wondered to myself, what is the perfect meal to serve sports enthusiasts?  I decided to make a trio of sliders (served throughout the day).


First, I made a pulled pork slider, which is one of my specialties (you can find the recipe on this site:
Next, I made a panko crusted buffalo chicken slider.  I did not post this recipe since it was really simple.  I used thinly sliced chicken, which I coated in egg and panko crumbs, then fried and dipped in a standard buffalo sauce.  I served this with a bacon potato salad (I did post that recipe).
Finally, I made a grilled hanger steak, which I seasoned with a variety of peppercorns, sliced thinly and served it on garlic toast with sliced gouda.
Many sandwiches were had by all!  This is a simple and fun menu to prepare.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this! Looks delicious...Daniel

    ReplyDelete